We are currently recruiting for a Sales Assistant for initlally 2 days per week with more hours during the school holidays.
Summary of Sales Assistant Position:
Reporting to the Shop Manager the Customer Sales Assistant is involved in the effective delivery and running of all areas of the shop. assisting customers on the sales floor in all things swimming, running and biking as well as helping with hire bikes as required.
Essential requirements of this role include:
- Excellent customer care skills;
- Great organisational skills;
- Be able to work both on their own and part of the team in the workshop;
- Exude enthusiasm for biking, running and swimming.
|Delivering excellent customer service day in day out||Ensuring customer service is the number one priority at all times.|
|Helping to ensure smooth day to day operations on the shop floor||Following out duties as requested which include:
Serving customers in a friendly welcoming manner,
Offering knowledgeable advice,
Using the till and epos system,
Taking details of special customer orders in an accurate and ledge able manner,
Being able to help with cleaning hire bikes.
Being responsible for your own Health and Safety in the shop,
Helping to ensure good communications between workshop and shop manager,
Assist other staff as needed.
|Other duties as required||Carry out other duties as requested by other members of the team.|
|Continuous learning in Cycle Maintenance||Continued enthusiasm and drive to further knowledge in all aspects of swimming, biking and running.|
As well as being a great place to work other benefits of working at Off Beat Bikes include:
- Up to 28 Days Holiday per year (including Bank Holidays)
- Attendance at staff bike rides and discounts at other local establishments
After probationary period:
- Opportunities to gain further industry recognised qualifications including Cytec, Bosch and Shimano E-bike Certifications if not held already.
- Access to reduced price parts and accessories
- Up to 2 discounted bike purchases for personal use per year
Wage: Competitive – depending on experience
To apply please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a covering letter and CV attached.
Closing Date: Wednesday 13th March 2019
For our current Head Bike Mechanic Job – see here.