- Foss (Damian) Forster - Director of Operations
- Nicky Sharratt - Relief Manager
- Calum Swanson - Bike Mechanic
- Tim Green - Bike Mechanic and Media
- Nix Forster - Marketing and Accounts
- Finlay Sutherland - Part Time Bike Mechanic
- Penny Clay - Retail Sales Assistant
- Johnny Forster - Part Time Assistant
- Dave Underwood - Part Time Bike Mechanic / Assistant
- Off Beat Bikes - A wee bit of history
Foss (Damian) Forster
Director of Operations
Living in Fort William since 1991, Foss is the main driving force behind the reincarnation of Off Beat Bikes! Always full of craic and up for a challenge, Foss is happy on a bike or on the hill. He completed his 21st Ben Nevis Race last September! Cytec Technical Level 2 qualified. Shimano Electric Bike qualified.
Nicky has lived in Fort William all her life and has always been involved in lots of outdoor activities. Mountain biking, running, swimming and a bit of anything else thrown in; Nicky’s enthusiasm for practical, stylish kit will ensure you’ll get expert advice! Nicky has achieved her Cytech Level 2 Technical Certificate along with both Shimano and Bosch Electric Bike Qualifications.
Bike Mechanic and Media
With bikes in his blood, Tim has nurtured an obsession! Spending his working life in a workshop, with a theres not much he hasnt fixed! Moving to Fort William for the world class Mountain biking!
Profession: Bike whisperer...
Likes: Anything on wheels, mountains, kayaking, climbing and pineapple on pizza!
Qualifications: Cytech Technical Two, MIAS Mountain Bike Instructor
Retail Sales Assistant
Chief strategic item placement officer! Penny uses her Zen training to maintain the flow of chi through the shop...
Profession: Mountain Yoga Kinlochleven Yoga and Meditation teacher
Likes: Mountains, yoga, yoga on mountains.
Qualifications: Summer Mountain Leader, RYT200 Yoga Alliance