- We offer friendly advice from qualified, knowledgeable bike mechanics in our fully equiped workshop.
- Our mechanics are CYTEC qualified. 5 staff have the Cytec Technical Level 2 qualification.
- We are a BOSCH E-bike Service Centre.
- We are trained by Shimano to service Shimano E-bikes. and fit Shimano Products.
- Our workshop is open 7 days a week. Whatever you ride be it mountain bike, road bike, touring, e-bike bring it down for us to sort!
- Emergency repairs welcome.
- For an accurate estimate of the cost for your bike repair please bring in your bike.
- For free and friendly advice drop in to our High Street Shop in Fort William or call 01397 704008.
We offer 3 set service schedules as below:
Our Basic Service £35
Our introductory level tune up for all bikes that need a bit of TLC to get them running smoothly again.
- General safety check including complete bolt torque checks
- Check and adjust brakes and gears
- Check wear / pressure and inflate tyres
- Basic wash lube and shine
- Test ride
Our Standard Service £55
This is the middle level service that we provide. It includes everything in the Basic Service with the addition of extra time spent on the drivetrain, brakes and moving parts ensuring they operate well and are set to last. In addition to items in the Basic Service the Standard Service also includes:
- Drive chain and moving parts inspected for wear
- Drive chain cleaned and lubricated
- Hubs, headset and bottom bracket adjusted
- Wheels trued if necessary
- Test ride
Our Super Service £115
Our top level service that includes everything included in our Standard Service with the upgrade of Shimano gear cable inners included, a solid brake bleed and an in-depth wheel true. In addition to items in the Standard and Basic service, the Super Service also includes:
- Bike stripped back to the frame, checked and cleaned
- Shimano gear cable inners
- Comprehensive wheel true (and spoke replacement as needed)
- Brake bleed (new pads are an additional cost)
Should specific parts be needed we will ensure to contact you.
- We will always try and get you biking again soon.
- For immediate, free and friendly advice drop in to our High Street Shop in Fort William or call 01397 704008.
For an accurate estimate of the cost for your bike repair please bring in your bike.
Open 7 days:
Monday 9am to 5.30pm
Tuesday 9am to 5.30pm
Wednesday 9am to 5.30pm
Thursday 9am to 5.30pm
Friday 9am to 5.30pm
Saturday 9am to 5.30pm
Sunday 9.30am to 5pm
Find us on the High Street, Fort William – see here.