- We offer friendly advice from qualified, knowledgeable bike mechanics in our fully equiped workshop.
- Our mechanics are CYTEC and / or Velotech qualified.
- Off Beat Bikes is a BOSCH E-bike Service Centre.
- Staff are trained by Shimano to service Shimano E-bikes. and fit Shimano Products.
- The workshop is open 7 days a week. Whatever you ride be it mountain bike, road bike, touring, e-bike bring it and we can give you a price for us to sort!
- For an accurate estimate of the cost for your bike repair please bring in your bike.
- For free and friendly advice drop in to our High Street Shop in Fort William or call 01397 704008.
We offer 3 set service schedules as below:
- Our Basic Service £35
Our introductory level tune up for all bikes that need a bit of TLC to get them running smoothly again.
- Our Standard Service £55
This is the middle level service that we provide.
- Our Super Service £115
Our top level service.
Gear servicing, brake servicing, inner tubes fitted, our team are happy to help. For our full range of prices see our Workshop Pricelist 2019
Book your bike in for a service or find out more about which service would be best for your bike by popping in, calling 01397704008 or emailing email@example.com
For emergency bike repairs contact the shop as soon as possible and we will fit your bike in to our schedule just as soon we can. For immediate, free and friendly advice drop in to our High Street Shop in Fort William or call 01397 704008.
Open 7 days:
Monday 9am to 5.30pm
Tuesday 9am to 5.30pm
Wednesday 9am to 5.30pm
Thursday 9am to 5.30pm
Friday 9am to 5.30pm
Saturday 9am to 5.30pm
Sunday 9.30am to 5pm
Find us on the High Street, Fort William – see here.