Here are this year’s winter league dates organised by Lochaber Athletic Club. For all races registration 10.00am – 11.00am, start time: 11.00am and entry donation = £2 per race.
17 November 2019 – Cow Hill Race (Glen Nevis) SHORT
24 November 2019 – Drumfada Chase (Annat) MEDIUM
1 December 2019 – Bein Bhan Bash (Glen Loy) SHORT
8 December 2019 – Cour Loop (Nevis Range) LONG
26 December 2019 – Cruimm Leaccain (Torlundy) MEDIUM
5 January 2020 – Riverbank Splodge (Glen Nevis) MEDIUM
19 January 2020 – Fassfern Faff (Fassfern) LONG
2 February – Puggy Line Plod (Nevis Range) MEDIUM
9 February – Ben Lora (Benderloch) SHORT
1 March – Figure 8 (Leisure Centre) LONG
14 March – PRIZE GIVING TBC
Race distances: Short (up to 5.9 miles), Medium (6 – 9 miles), Long (9.1 miles or more)
- Entry donation = £2 per race.
- The race number you are given at your first race should be kept throughout the league.
- Where possible, if a race is cancelled due to bad weather etc., an alternative race will be run.
- Decisions regarding wrong route etc. will be referred to the full LAC committee with race results being put ‘on hold’.
- Long Races: all participants MUST carry or wear full wind & waterproof body cover including jacket, hat, gloves & any additional safety equipment that may be required on the day.
For more information about the races please contact Lochaber Athletic Club – see here.
For new running shoes we stock Hoka One One, Inov-8 and have some cracking, lightweight jackets and trousers from OMM. We are open 7 days.
For more dates and news from Off Beat Bikes see here