2019 Races Dates
All races start at 11am
Sunday 18 November: Cow Hill (Glen Nevis) Short
Sunday 25 November: Drumfada Chase (Annat) Medium
Sunday 2 December: Beinn Bhan Bash (Glen Loy) Short
Sunday 9 December: Cour Loop (Nevis Range) Long
Wednesday 26 December: Cruimm Leaccain (Torlundy) Medium
Sunday 6 January: Creagan 10K (Appin) Medium
Sunday 20 January: Fassfern Faff (Fassfern) Long
Sunday 3 February: Riverbank Splodge (Glen Nevis) Medium
Sunday 10 February: Ben Lora (Benderloch) Short
Sunday 3 March: Figure 8 – TBC – (FW Leisure Centre) Long
Saturday 17 March: PRIZE GIVING
Race distances: Short (up to 5.9 miles)
Medium (6 – 9 miles)
Long (9.1 miles or more)
Scorekeeper:Helen Smith Winter League contact: Graham Macnab
Prizes: 1st, 2nd, 3rd in all male/female categories.
Male/female 16-18, Senior male/female 19-39, Male/female Vets 40, 50, 60, 70
- The age category you start the league in is the one you will compete in.
- Completion of the league = 5 races (one from each category + 2 others)
- 16-18 category: completion = 4 races from Short & Medium categories only.
- 70+ category: completion = any 5 races
- Race Organisers: will be awarded additional points (their highest points scored in any race) as reward for their work.
- Registration 10.00am – 11.00am
- Start time: 11.00am
- Entry donation = £2 per race.
- The race number you are given at your first race will be the same number throughout the league.
- Where possible, if a race is cancelled due to bad weather etc., an alternative race will be run.
- Decisions regarding wrong route etc. will be referred to the full LAC committee with race results being put ‘on hold’.
- Long Races: all participants MUST carry or wear full wind & waterproof body cover including jacket, hat , gloves & any additional safety equipment that may be required on the day.
- Race Organisers have the final say ‘on the day’ with regards to the running of the event.
Please follow the link below for full details.
Winter League 2019 – full details
To see more posts from Off Beat Bikes click here.