- We offer friendly advice from qualified, knowledgeable mechanics in our fully equiped workshop.
- Our workshop is open 7 days a week. Whatever you ride be it mountain bike, road bike, touring, bring it down for us to sort!
- Call in for free advice; if you’re not quite sure we can help!
- We will always try and get you biking again soon.
- For immediate, free and friendly advice drop in to our High Street Shop in Fort William or call 01397 704008.
For an accurate estimate of the cost for your bike repair please bring in your bike.
Our fully fitted workshop is operated by Jon Farmer. Jon will ensure that all services are carried out to the highest standards by our qualified and trained mechanics.
We offer 3 set service schedules as below:
Our Silver Service £35
Our introductory level tune up for all bikes that need a bit of TLC to get them running smoothly again.
- Safety check on the bike stand where we can have a close inspection of the frame for fatigue or wear
- Tighten and adjust all the nuts and bolts to the correct torque
- Tune the Brakes and gears so they run smoothly
- Replacement if inner gear cables
- Inflate tyres to the correct pressure
- Clean and lube
Our Gold Service £60
This is the middle level service that weprovide. It includes everything in the Silver Service as standard with the addition of extra time spent on the drivetrain, brakes and moving parts ensuring they operate well and are set to last. In addition to the Silver Service the Gold Service includes:
- Basic wheel true
- Headset and hub bearings greased and adjusted
- Clean and lube of all drivetrain
Our Platinum Service £90
Our top level service that includes everything included in our Gold Service with the upgrade of Shimano gear cable inners, a solid brake bleed and an in-depth wheel true. In addition to the Gold and Silver service, the Platinum includes:
- Bike stripped back to the frame, checked and cleaned
- Shimano gear cable inners
- Comprehensive wheel true (and spoke replacement as needed)
- Brake bleed (new pads are an additional cost)
Should specific parts be needed we will ensure to contact you.
Open 7 days:
Monday 9am to 5.30pm
Tuesday 9am to 5.30pm
Wednesday 9am to 5.30pm
Thursday 9am to 5.30pm
Friday 9am to 5.30pm
Saturday 9am to 5.30pm
Sunday 9.30am to 5pm