Cycle Maintenance Course – New to Hydraulic Brakes
Are your brakes working well? In just 2 hours you can identify how to improve their performance! Find out more about the fundamental principles behind hydraulic brakes.
- when do your disc pads need replaced?
- which pads do you need?
- brake problems and their causes,
- identify key signs that your brakes need bled,
- what tools and parts do you need to bleed your brakes?
- how and when to top up fluid levels,
This is a hands on course so please bring your own bike to work on and wear suitable clothing. Expect to get your hands dirty!
Cost for a 2 hour session is £10 per person. Should you wish to purchase pads, parts and oils these can be purchased as required. Numbers are restricted to 4. To find out more call in to the shop, phone 01397 704008 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To book see Eventbrite here.
To return to the full list of events in the Fort William area see here.